- GelMaxx ECO-QUICK gel will absorb slurry solids into a safe material that can be disposed of immediately.
- ECO-QUICKgel meets the USA EPA Method 9095B paint filter test and the USA EPA regulations for proper disposal methods.
- 20 grams per 3 litres of treated material will create a gel like substance within minutes that is safe to disposed into any standard waste container or Skip Bin.
- The construction industry is faced with the increasing regulation for slurry waste water and compliant disposal is at the top of the list.
- ECO-QUICKgel can reduce the liability and the cost for slurry water disposal.
- AQUAmaxx is a proprietary blend with special additives that will separate suspended solids from processed slurry water.
- It separates the solids within minutes.
- This powerful material will reduce the amount of slurry waste by removing the usable water.
- This water can be reused back into the job site machinery.
- It only takes 2 to 4 tablespoons of AQUAmaxx per litre of Slurry.
- The water can be treated for PH balance and disposed or recycled back into the job-site machinery.
- It’s easy to use and requires no special machinery to do the job.
- This amazing product will save water and reduce the amount of waste that needs to be removed.
- Aquamax is available in a powder form or in a liquid.
Benefits of RetroPlate™
- Abrasion Resistance: up to 400% greater
- Impact Strength: up to 21% greater
- Light Reflectivity: up to 30% greater
- Lowest 10 year life cycle cost
- Does not support combustion: eliminates smoke or toxic fumes
- Low in maintenance
- Virtually maintenance free – dust mop, water and a neutral cleaner
- No adverse reaction to ultraviolet light or water spray
- Eliminates moisture vapour failures related to floor coverings